Oven Gloves – National Trust Acorn And Oak Leaves
Protect your hands from hot pans with these beautiful Acorn and Oak Leaves double oven gloves. Featuring a delicate hand painted acorn and oak leaf motif, by Sophie Allport, designed in collaboration with the National Trust and inspired by a love of nature and woodlands. The reverse of the glove and inside each hand pocket has a polyester thermal layer for extra protection.
- Dimensions: 18cm x 84cm
- Material: 100% cotton. Polyester thermal layer.
- Hanging loop
- Care: Machine washable at 30°C
- Charity donation to the National Trust with every purchase.
- Matching tea towel is available.
- All products are made from rolls of fabric with a pattern repeat design. This means the design featured on each item will vary.
Take a look at our Sophie Allport collection.
Why buy from Vinegar Hill
Vinegar Hill is a family-run, independent retailer offering an eclectic curation of products from around the world, both in its high street stores and online.
Established over 20 years ago, we have an enviable reputation for offering a range of carefully curated homeware and gifts, eclectic lifestyle products and stylish clothing, jewellery and fashion accessories from around the world. We are a, family run, independent retailer with 12 stores across the UK and curated by our passionate team of buyers with high commitment to responsible business practices.