Hand Crafted Soap - Lift Me Up Litsea
Lift Me Up Litsea Is a white kaolin and yellow french clay swirled soap infused with two pure essential oils to give you an invigorating yet calming scent. White kaolin is a gentle exfoliator which helps reveal new and refreshed skin without being abrasive, and yellow French clay is known for drawing out impurities within our skin from day-to-day life and tightening our pores. This handmade soaps also contains all its natural glycerine, made during the production process, which will help moisture from your wash routine be effectively absorbed into the deepest layers of your skin.
- Read about Labre’s Hope and their mission to help the homeless – see the collection here.
- Colours: Natural White Kaolin and Yellow French Clay.
- Scent: lemon lavender- May Chang, and Lavender.
- 100% biodegradable
- No palm oil
- Cruelty free - no animals are harmed during production.
- Ingredients: Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifola (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Lactate, Kaolin, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Linalool, Sucrose, Illite, Limonene.
Why buy from Vinegar Hill
Vinegar Hill is a family-run, independent retailer offering an eclectic curation of products from around the world, both in its high street stores and online.
Established over 20 years ago, we have an enviable reputation for offering a range of carefully curated homeware and gifts, eclectic lifestyle products and stylish clothing, jewellery and fashion accessories from around the world. We are a, family run, independent retailer with 12 stores across the UK and curated by our passionate team of buyers with high commitment to responsible business practices.